Monday, November 11th, 2019
WE ARE TAKING PART IN THE EAF THIS YEAR! (STAND B 13)
Kick-starting our winter season, this event has been recognised as the top and most prestigious art fair outside London. Celebrating its 15th anniversary this year, it promises to be a real feast for the senses. We are therefore very proud to be able to take our own artists to Edinburgh.
Included, in those whom we will be represented, are, in alphabetical order:
Anderson Hardy, Sheila
Wright, Jim and possibly a few more.
Whilst there is normally a charge for the entry, the White Fox Gallery is delighted to be able to send you an e-ticket giving you free entry on the Preview Night (black tie optional) or on any of the other Public open days.
Instructions to print this e-ticke are as below:
Right click the Invitation image below, select “Save as” in the drop down menu, give the file a name, confirm where you wish the invitation to be saved (on your desktop or a folder of your choice). Once downloaded, Print as normal (best format is A5, and clicking off the “image to fit” option).
The Edinburgh Art Fair takes place at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange, off Chesser Avenue on New Market Road, Edinburgh EH14 1RJ (off Slateford Road, across from Slateford Station). We are on STAND B13.
We very much look forward to seeing you there!
- CLOSED TODAY (8/8/2020)- OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES
- THE FULL PICTURE – issue 10
- THE FULL PICTURE – issue 9
- THE FULL PICTURE – issue 8
- THE FULL PICTURE – issue 7
- THE FULL PICTURE – issue 6
- THE FULL PICTURE – issue 5
- THE FULL PICTURE – issue 4
- THE FULL PICTURE – issue 3
- THE FULL PICTURE – 2nd issue
- THE FULL PICTURE
- THE WHITE FOX GALLERY IS SHUT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- CORONOVIRUS – MEASURES TAKEN AT THE WHITE FOX GALLERY FOR YOUR SAFETY
- CORONOVIRUS – MEASURES TAKEN AT THE WHITE FOX GALLERY
- BORDERS ART FAIR (13 – 15 MARCH 2020)